Microbrewer - Small Batch Home Brew Kit
The "Microbrewer" from Box Brew Kits is the most compact and portable beer making kit they offer. It measures 10" wide x 20" long, easily fitting in even the smallest apartment. But don't let its size fool you - the kit includes everything you need to get started brewing, even sporting a hidden drawer to store any additional accessories.
From start to finish, the brewing process takes as little as three weeks and will create 8-10 tasty beers for you and your friends to enjoy. A full set of instructions and recipes are provided.
- Box Brew Kit 1-gallon base, available in rustic pine, reclaimed wood, or oil-rubbed mahogany
- One 1-gallon glass fermenter with crystal thermometer
- Triple-scale hydrometer with test jar (and glass stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- Drilled rubber stopper
- 3-piece plastic airlock
- Laboratory thermometer
- Miscellaneous glass jar (for priming sugar, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have one at home!
*Note - this model does not include bottles to bottle your beer. We also offer a Brew Caddy which includes eight cobalt blue flip-top bottles and pairs nicely with the Microbrewer (we also offer 12-packs of 16-oz cobalt blue bottles, enough to bottle about 2 gallons of beer) but there are a number of other options available to bottle your beer, including using plain old soda bottles.
Orders ship within one business day.